• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yeah it’s bad out here. No one can afford what they’re in but there’s a stigma around the rat race and no one wants to talk about it. We just look at everyone like “man they’re doing better than me I bet.” I don’t think anyone is doing real good right now. Except @Broken024 he’s loaded like a baked potato
Get you some windmills! They pay 2000$ a month for each one you have on your property ! ?

Yeah it’s bad out here. No one can afford what they’re in but there’s a stigma around the rat race and no one wants to talk about it. We just look at everyone like “man they’re doing better than me I bet.” I don’t think anyone is doing real good right now. Except @Broken024 he’s loaded like a baked potato
I’m mashed potatoes compared to @KyloG

Yeah, you’re never gonna get confused with Tiger Woods ! ?
Maybe Willy Woods
Kendra Kent throwing in the towel. You know what’s crazy is local news stations don’t even have one of those “Stay up to date on winter weather!” commercials this year because there’s no up to date footage. I think the last time it snowed Chris Justus had hair

So 60s the next fifteen days with the exception of a couple after all the 60s so far this month, hello spring once again.

Having a very hard time seeing any cold source to this upcoming wave. It could change for the better but this is becoming a trend if we get another run like tonight

Lmao the TV met is so absolutely and completely done with this storm on Sunday... Zero cold air again as has been the story the entire winter except for 2 days in January

I'm right there with him at this point when is spring

This storm is just like the last storm y’all chased for 10 days! Went to suppression, cold air wasn’t an issue, it’s now no cold air and coming north! Deja view

This storm is just like the last storm y’all chased for 10 days! Went to suppression, cold air wasn’t an issue, it’s now no cold air and coming north! Deja view

I think this is worse than last winter for me... I mean at least last winter 4 hours north of here didn't have a foot of snow before Christmas... To be that close and have basically nothing is just shocking

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_35.png

Don’t you know only the GFS Controls the mood ? Canadian was nice, ICON looked to be nice or headed to Nice and EURO could look nice but GFS is end all be all. Not condemning anyone’s opinion, especially In SC/GA I think writing is on the wall for anyone not in a favored CAD spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ski resorts better start praying for a little apps rubber here or the doors will be shut early this season

Back