• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

3-4° below normal at best for upstate puts us in Low 50s. Call it what you want as for as pattern change, But snow is not happening with these Temps.
903954df84dc297fb6c55992d2115f08.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
You do realize that’s smoothed out ensemble mean at 330 hours out right?

Nothing like having your regions climatology explained to you by someone 300+ miles away
Which is why I follow a lot your prognosis on the micro since you are closer to my proximity, albeit probably a little more Roxborolish up your way. :cool:

So does that mean it's set in stone and that will Verify?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
As long as we're talking in absolutes, and for the record I've seen you share zero data to support any of your wInTer iS oVeR assertions, absodamnlutely.

As much as everyone has been dissing on Brad, this is actually a pretty good video by him.

I will never take away from the fact that he is a fantastic synoptic meteolorgist who is best in the near to mid term. As a matter of fact, I still think he's the best in Charlotte. It's just this one take is really strange coming from him. I dont know why anyone would be talking in absolutes one way or another about something that is still ten to fifteen days away.

Back