• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Of course not in mid afternoon. You’d have to have perfect timing too, Have it come in overnight. I get your point but this has happened plenty of times in my lifetime ….. I think I’ve only seen it snow during the day MAYBE 5x my entire 32yrs of life. Not putting your post down just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if it came in overnight it would be marginal event at best and be gone the same day. Even if it does happen we not getting much and if it warms to 50° it's gone. I've just seen nothing that has pointed me to believe we seeing anything wintry here in upstate.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

View attachment 145521
View attachment 145522
Rare to see two runs in a row of the long range GFS spitting out a system nearly at the same time with nearly the same look. Big things are coming.
Pulling for ya man. Big reason being that I want all the critics silenced in record breaking fashion. I know my area doesn’t have a great chance, but man we need big things to happen so people can relax.

Pulling for ya man. Big reason being that I want all the critics silenced in record breaking fashion. I know my area doesn’t have a great chance, but man we need big things to happen so people can relax.
I think your area has a better chance than usual

MA definitely has increased odds of a system for this pattern. Question is can we get y’all to see snow down there. 3.5 here in BBurg this winter. We average 2 feet. Feels like something will give in regards to that and in regards to snowless streaks in the SE.

We had a signal for a few days for this past Mondays storm and then it disappeared so I’m gonna temper my expectations for now.

I’d sacrifice MBY entirely if the mountains in Avery county could get 6-12” around the 22nd

We had a signal for a few days for this past Mondays storm and then it disappeared so I’m gonna temper my expectations for now.
Different set up though. There's more here over a longer period than what we were looking at for this past Monday but yeah I hear you. Still tempering expectations

I know a lot of you guys are, but I ain’t a chaser. If it’s not at my house I won’t see it. Congrats to them though. Maybe I’ll move there when I’m older.
Unfortunately I won’t be chasing but I do have a trip planned already. Now I just gotta hope it’s timed right or this will be the first year I haven’t seen snow fall from the sky in many years

Back