• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

IDK why everyone is being so negative.

So this is why the GFS op has me in the 50s on the 18th??? Interesting! 852A5AC4-2109-4DA2-8537-7D16C5913256.png

Woah woah woah. Can’t say stuff like that here.
Nothing wrong with negativity, it’s the calling out of those being positive, in this day and age folks always has to start something and call somebody out because of emotions, it’s pretty easy to coexist but folks chose not to do it, let the positive people be positive, and let the negative people be negative, on this board being the banter thread

I got excited with Jimmys animation post , looks amazing, then I realize it’s the CMC!
FFS Jimbo

3-4° below normal at best for upstate puts us in Low 50s. Call it what you want as for as pattern change, But snow is not happening with these Temps.
903954df84dc297fb6c55992d2115f08.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

3-4° below normal at best for upstate puts us in Low 50s. Call it what you want as for as pattern change, But snow is not happening with these Temps.
903954df84dc297fb6c55992d2115f08.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Of course not in mid afternoon. You’d have to have perfect timing too, Have it come in overnight. I get your point but this has happened plenty of times in my lifetime ….. I think I’ve only seen it snow during the day MAYBE 5x my entire 32yrs of life. Not putting your post down just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back