• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks I’ve seen a Subaru WRX parked on the side of the highway smoking from the engine bay. Wild. Gotta be very careful with the boxer motors and how you launch them
Everybody think cause it got WRX on it, they are a NASCAR
Subaru sucks balls! Old grandma cars up here

If it doesn’t snow I really hope Brad creates an account here and just dunks over everyone. It would be epic.
You'd have to be pretty dense to not understand what he's trying to say. That said using 2mT anoms at d7+ to say it may or may not snow is a wild line to draw in the sand

We got the Feb 2020 with a bleak hemispheric pattern....and we got the "perfect pattern" coming up next week until mid-March. We would have to work hard not to score.

View attachment 145381View attachment 145382
That storm kind of sucked, though. A huge example of how important surface and soil temps are. Temperatures were above freezing for much of that storm and we barely got any road stickage. Contrast that to January 2022, when we got a similar haul of snow, but it was so much nicer since it was a cold snow. Of course, beggars can’t be choosers and at this point I would take a repeat of 2020 in a heartbeat.

We’ve still got over two more months of potential winter weather around here! The Snowman doesn’t close up shop until mid-April! 1.8” at RDU! ?

snow_April1983.png

That storm kind of sucked, though. A huge example of how important surface and soil temps are. Temperatures were above freezing for much of that storm and we barely got any road stickage. Contrast that to January 2022, when we got a similar haul of snow, but it was so much nicer since it was a cold snow. Of course, beggars can’t be choosers and at this point I would take a repeat of 2020 in a heartbeat.
Well it’s going to be late Feb and the conus has zero snowpack to our north and I can only imagine soil temps. Guess what we getting if an event occurs. But just to see snow fall from the sky would be great.

I forgot how snow even works.

Well it’s going to be late Feb and the conus has zero snowpack to our north and I can only imagine soil temps. Guess what we getting if an event occurs. But just to see snow fall from the sky would be great.

I forgot how snow even works.
I got him warming up. He will be ready by Sunday if you need to call him into the game and are ready to punt winter away. Its 3rd down and 2 yards to go. Play has been called (upcoming pattern). If that pv lobe placement screws us, means it will be 4th down and you can go for it or get the sorry offense (supper el nino pattern 23/24) off the field. Then this offseason fire the whole bunch and make a new roster(pattern) 24/25 . Like the panthers,it probably really want matter what season it is, we will be just as bad. La nina is projected to be the #1 pick.

1707264353724.png

674e75904ff15393ea1198d3968a3bda.jpg

Better shot, This Ticket actually cashing in 2nd Half …. Or Someone gets 6+ in the Piedmont of NC by March 1st …… “ok I will take it off the air and await your response”
Edit : Ingram actually already has 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve still got over two more months of potential winter weather around here! The Snowman doesn’t close up shop until mid-April! 1.8” at RDU! ?

snow_April1983.png
Atlanta got 1.5” on 4/25/1910 so anything can happen.

Back