• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks I’ve seen a Subaru WRX parked on the side of the highway smoking from the engine bay. Wild. Gotta be very careful with the boxer motors and how you launch them
Wait til y’all get 6” of snow in a couple of weeks. They’ll all be smoking

If we do get something to track, I'll be looking at the time of day too.

In 2009, with insane rates right under the deform band pivot, it was painful watching what would have been a foot or more of snow become six inches as the snow struggled to accumulate with the sun up. Even then, only when late afternoon came did the real accumulations begin even though I was still at 33-34 degrees.

im glad i outgrew the sporty car fad.

its all about the mini van for me now. i can carry tears of winters past around with me everywhere i go with all that space
If you ever change your mind the head guy of ford said he’s not gonna get rid of the mustang and it’s 5 litre V8 motor anytime soon in the future

Drivers who have driven the Wrx, Civic Type R, and the Hyundai Veloster say the Veloster is the most fun to drive, even if the numbers don’t reflect it.

I would take the Veloster myself. I want to see a Corolla GR someday
I tried a GR Corolla a while ago, it was a good race, they have tons of bottom end torque, he got me by near a car length initially in the beginning then at the end I was barely behind (under half a car length) incredible how much power that 3 cyl turbo makes

I tried a GR Corolla a while ago, it was a good race, they have tons of bottom end torque, he got me by near a car length initially in the beginning then at the end I was barely behind (under half a car length) incredible how much power that 3 cyl turbo makes
It is!! I’m still scared to buy a new 3 cylinder. I chickened out on the 3 cylinder Fiesta and went with a 4 cylinder Fiesta with a hybrid turbo.

Narrow race but your price point is a lot better and all you have to sacrifice is a half car length in a race. You did good!!!

Back