• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I dont know why, but I'm not feeling great about our chances through to when l I leave for vacation February 25th. EPS continues to show very little snowy outcomes through the end of its runs, and it seems like there will at least be a relaxation of the west coast ridging after that, (or worse).

GEFS snow mean/hits look great, but they are sprinkled over 3 different "event possibilities". So i don't feel good about three separate lottery ticket type chances. I'd rather have a 2 inch mean all showing up around one event.

End of rant.

Caveat being storm threats never really look "great" until we get inside of day 10(if that)... maybe i'm putting too much pressure on the pattern shaping up at the moment.

Dude, your posts are getting tiresome whether this is the banter thread or not. Stop trolling or trying to be funny??? The shtick is getting old.
I’m not trolling or trying to be funny. Just saying what many others are saying. That’s all I see right now is rainstorms. If your gonna get your undies in a wad do it at someone else.

I thought we were supposed to start seeing some real nice fantasy winter storms show on the models now. Not rainstorms.
Dude it’s February. Way too early to see fantasy snowstorms in December and January.

Wait til late November and early December.

I’m not trolling or trying to be funny. Just saying what many others are saying. That’s all I see right now is rainstorms. If your gonna get your undies in a wad do it at someone else.
There's been plenty of winter storms on the models the past 3 days. This is where it seems like you are trolling or not looking at the models or discussion. Who else has been saying there's nothing but rainstorms?

Back