• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Mr Rogers Mask GIF by Halloween
I like your new mask. looks good on you.

General Hail Mary look was still there at 6z. We need some things to break our way but I think we’ll have a shot. If not we can track @BIG FROSTY storm for him View attachment 145341
Yes I get plenty of snow up here. I still haven't posted pics from the last one you tracked for me... ?? I've had about 25 flakes in 2 years, so I pretty much live in a snow globe!

It’s so Confusing to come in here after a 12hr sleep …. “Winter is over” me “what the hell happened?” Checks thread ummm looks good then checks location of ppl upset and it’s like ohh 235 miles South of me nvm. This forum is so big (not griping) but it really does need to be changed where NC/VA/SC “upstate” on their own sections. Nothing against any of those guys but it’s just confusing. I look at a model on my own also and it makes me feel I’m seeing it wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The delegates from central South Carolina are a snow deprived bitter bunch. They need to score like a 30 year old virgin.

I wonder if he loses his job when a state of emergency is issued for his forecast market.

Guess we will see, because it's coming.
I see mostly rain storms followed by cold shots, over and over on the GEFS, even in NC. I think Brad is right on this one. Again, it's going to be a huge bust for many on this board, if you've really bought in to the snow chances. I like the Nashville to Knoxville, NC mountains and down to Wilkesboro, NC for snow chances over the next 3 to 4 weeks. See EPS snow mean for the latest run. These means are worse than the January cold blast. GEFS latest is a little better, but the >1" is usually my threshold for starting to pay closer attention and it's just over the northern sections of NC.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-06 085749.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 085749.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2024-02-06 085849.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 085849.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 20
Yes I get plenty of snow up here. I still haven't posted pics from the last one you tracked for me... ?? I've had about 25 flakes in 2 years, so I pretty much live in a snow globe!
Standby good buddy. I’ve got one on the way for you in a couple weeks. Thanks for your patience!

I see mostly rain storms followed by cold shots, over and over on the GEFS, even in NC. I think Brad is right on this one. Again, it's going to be a huge bust for many on this board, if you've really bought in to the snow chances. I like the Nashville to Knoxville, NC mountains and down to Wilkesboro, NC for snow chances over the next 3 to 4 weeks. See EPS snow mean for the latest run. These means are worse than the January cold blast. GEFS latest is a little better, but the >1" is usually my threshold for starting to pay closer attention and it's just over the northern sections of NC.
Not see anyone fully on board for snow really here but sounds like you are definitely calling it now as 'no-snow'

I mean we’ve even got @Wilson onboard the snow wagon! He’s been balls deep in the machine learning models and I think he could be on to something. Now if only we could get @KyloG to drink the coolaid with us

I am on board for 2 events to close the month...small event 18-22th and then a big dog 24-28th and maybe another small one first week of March. All of our bellyaching will amount to something...it's got to.

Not see anyone fully on board for snow really here but sounds like you are definitely calling it now as 'no-snow'
I'm saying no snow for Brimingham to Atlanta to Columbia, slight chance for Chattanooga to Greenville to Raleigh, best chance for Nashville to Knoxville area to Wilkesboro and northeast of there. That's how it looks to me.

You cant even post an image correctly but we are supposed to think your thoughts have merit

Back