• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Brilliant! And this doesn't even cover the story of a Wild Beast chasing him in the woods or killing wasps ?
I vaguely remember the wasp story, but recall the ice throwing on the groung (I'm pretty sure that he posted pictures) and the crazy chaotic dialogue about dancing to make snow fall more. He was right up there with that guy who posted the room number of what hotel he was at whenever he went on a snow chase and the woman who keep asking if it was going to snow in Lavonia, GA!

I vaguely remember the wasp story, but recall the ice throwing on the groung (I'm pretty sure that he posted pictures) and the crazy chaotic dialogue about dancing to make snow fall more. He was right up there with that guy who posted the room number of what hotel he was at whenever he went on a snow chase and the woman who keep asking if it was going to snow in Lavonia, GA!
That’s some doncane level stuff

Sfc pattern is
?
View attachment 145278
Me looking for the lakes lowIMG_6589.gif

Let’s get these heights a little further west18th-21st and call this a Chattanooga special! I think 2014 Chattanooga, Raleigh, and most of the mid south did well on an over running event. 2/12 2/13 2014?

Back