• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I'm so sick of long range ensembles miracle patterns I could vomit. They've been continually showing up since mid-December. But both the D10 0z and 12z Euro OP seem to be in the process of delivering legitimate cold into the east. OTOH, the 18z GFS never locks in anything good and is going to crap at the end. Same with the 12z run. I hope the Euro is on to something. We'll know in a few days.

If we get to Valentine's Day and we're still staring at textbook vintage glory 1980s, 1977, 1899, or 750 BC D10+ ensemble charts, we're done, outside the mountains, maybe. We're out of time. There can't be any more can-kicking. It's pretty much now or never to run this thing down, if it's going to happen. Let's go.

I'm so sick of long range ensembles miracle patterns I could vomit. They've been continually showing up since mid-December. But both the D10 0z and 12z Euro OP seem to be in the process of delivering legitimate cold into the east. OTOH, the 18z GFS never locks in anything good and is going to crap at the end. Same with the 12z run. I hope the Euro is on to something. We'll know in a few days.

If we get to Valentine's Day and we're still staring at textbook vintage glory 1980s, 1977, 1899, or 750 BC D10+ ensemble charts, we're done, outside the mountains, maybe. We're out of time. There can't be any more can-kicking. It's pretty much now or never to run this thing down, if it's going to happen. Let's go.
750 BC? @Metwannabe

There he is! I’m fired up now!

Shortest pattern change in history or have we punted till February 29th?? Asking for a friend? Rain in Canada in February seems good! 9D2C2474-658A-4DFE-9C1B-CFAF525D5B5B.pngFF54E0D1-4E0B-4823-A555-33E31CB45394.png

Back