• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I think we've lost Panovich

He told me the other day he’s not impressed with the pattern at all. But yea he’s right, Basically bc of warming we’ve swapped Climates with Birmingham Alabama as far as winter weather. Hes kind of an arrogant Prick now and Sh**s on any storm until the night before and plays the “Told ya so” or Negative card now days (probably smartest). But man, when he first started he was a giant Snow weenie probably one of the biggest out there, it used to go in this order for like the same storm

WSOC Chanel 9 (Udeleson) - Conservative 1-3”
WBTV Chanel 3 (Eric Thomas) - Middle 2-4”
WCNC Chanel 6 (Brad P) - 3-5+ he’d always be the Highest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Weakest zonal wind output to date for mid Feb to mid Mar on today’s Euro Weeklies update. Could support a heavy and prolonged blocking episode if it continues

View attachment 145133
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Cody Rhodes needs to finish his story. The Rock is ruining everything. I heard they supposed to fixed this situation due to the fans dis likes and getting refund back.

He told me the other day he’s not impressed with the pattern at all. But yea he’s right, Basically bc of warming we’ve swapped Climates with Birmingham Alabama as far as winter weather. Hes kind of an arrogant Prick now and Sh**s on any storm until the night before and plays the “Told ya so” or Negative card now days (probably smartest). But man, when he first started he was a giant Snow weenie probably one of the biggest out there, it used to go in this order for like the same storm

WSOC Chanel 9 (Udeleson) - Conservative 1-3”
WBTV Chanel 3 (Eric Thomas) - Middle 2-4”
WCNC Chanel 6 (Brad P) - 3-5+ he’d always be the Highest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you live long enough,
Life has away of making you a bitter old man/woman.
I think the process is beginning to work on me.

2 alt solutions don't visit the site or read the threads if you don't want to hear about it
Hey, I'm just saying that's why the Feb thread hasn't had much traffic. I think folks are just down and don't believe even the good patterns that produced in the past will produce now.

Back