• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This thread is going to be hopping in about 5 days! Hypsters got to hype. There is no cold coming this month. Let's get on with spring!
It will get colder I have no doubt. Probably some days with highs in the low 50s, maybe even a few upper 40s. Nothing crazy cold but definitely cold for Mid to Late February.

Can anyone explain to me why the European side of the NH seems to score the TPV displacement more often than the North American side? I believe this is an occurrence worth exploring

I took the Mrs ice skating last night at our local pavilion and it was a whole lot of fun. My ankles hurt like hell today. I’d like to skate on a big frozen lake one day.

Can anyone explain to me why the European side of the NH seems to score the TPV displacement more often than the North American side? I believe this is an occurrence worth exploring

It's something with the way the spv is splitting and being shoved imo. There are some epic years I've seen where the spv was in SW Canada. I can't remember the last time the spv bodily came into noam

The upcoming pattern looks like it will be cold enough to annoy you but not cold enough for snow, unless you're in NC or points north. I don't see anything to suggest the I-20 corridor is going to score.

Back