• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Holy snokes! It You beast pattrbs from #up you bottoms n9t form top down YUO i
Giving it times to Februarys you going to be hqppy cam7ping,,,you patients paper thin
some peopel

We clearly need an eternal optimist thread. And then the Whamby thread for everything sucks.
I don't understand why it's ruffling so many feathers that people say the pattern looks good.

El nino climo+expected mjo progression+multiple hits to the strat pv at least make me think it's realistic. I do think that trying to get really in the weeds on the models and the ens right now is aggressive because there no consistency in the ops so we are smoothing the hell out of a lot of outcomes. The eps plumes were wider than I'm comfortable with

So y’all are finally figuring out the schtick in the February thread that I was trying to tell y’all about a few days ago! It’s a fun game, isn’t it!

There’s the only setup that matters around here. Bombing 50/50 with high pressure dropping down funneling in behind it and a trailing SS wave. Now let’s move it up 150 hours in the next week so we can start to cook View attachment 145005
Think there’s a depression in the bay of Campeche! I like that look

Don’t give up hope! I can’t post in the Feb thread, so here it is81BD2B20-9DC5-4761-88D0-202B2F19FAB7.png81BD2B20-9DC5-4761-88D0-202B2F19FAB7.png

Back