• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

If the snow gods keep showing out like this they’re going to owe us so much they’ll never be able to pay it off. They’ll have to pay us off in a board wide lump sum. Feels like a 1,000 year snowstorm is coming in the next 5 years tbh

Look in the mirror and think about this hobby for a second. For 3 ****ing months we checked models 4x a day and looked at soundings, weeklies, strat warming, frozen meteor smoke, MJO, NAO, EPO, PNA, 250mb wind, MSLP, 500mb, etc… we did ALL of that and searched and scratched and clawed and tracked an INVISIBLE storm that NEVER HAPPENED. I don’t know what this is anymore.

It’s hard to even call this a hobby when we literally have zero control over the final outcome. It’s just like tuning into to a bad movie and expecting it’ll be different this time.

No snow, no canes. Something has to happen eventually
More likely hurricanes. Wilmington will not go too long without one of them getting close. I keep hearing that this hurricane season will be rough so this might be the year.

Ummm that looked pretty good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No complaints but that’s just kind of the route it took. I’m going to move this into the banter thread bc it’s a 300hr run but still fun to look at. Nice fantasy output no doubt
IMG_6540.gif

O no you d'ont to getting us involving IN YOU litst
Sid diong it a fine Job? ? but if you q wqnting to going to addig sun angels to y9u list fell free,) You holiday hounddog days massage from Kittybump potsed on #x

grammar /
Should I believe all this model hype kitty? You think it's going to snow ?? What about Columbia and Orangeburg?

Back