• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Don’t know if I’d put ICON and exceptional in the same sentence right now

It's fun to watch these institutions/governments finally start to open up their modeling to the masses, development wise.

We are finally about to have accurate forecasts that keep us from model chasing false Winter weather events, and when they do prominently show, not have to worry about getting let down.

Speaking of; That February thread. I am 100% convinced that chasing the good patterns & models is a symptom of bad trauma from early childhood. It's like a need for consistent let downs to reaffirm we aren't good enough. It's all we know.

Maybe soon the hot AI hologram weather models can start beating us up and make us eat dirt in our everyday lives, for real.

I've lost my mind.

It's fun to watch these institutions/governments finally start to open up their modeling to the masses, development wise.

We are finally about to have accurate forecasts that keep us from model chasing false Winter weather events, and when they do prominently show, not have to worry about getting let down.

Speaking of; That February thread. I am 100% convinced that chasing the good patterns & models is a symptom of bad trauma from early childhood. It's like a need for consistent let downs to reaffirm we aren't good enough. It's all we know.

Maybe soon the hot AI hologram weather models can start beating us up and make us eat dirt in our everyday lives, for real.

I've lost my mind.
Bro it’s just snow lol

I don't think it's going to snow here at all this winter. Certainly not more than a trace. All the local mets forecasted above normal snow, too, because of the El Nino. A huge bust. I think it's time to face the truth that it doesn't matter anymore what kind of overall pattern we are in when it comes to getting snow here. For whatever reason our climate is different now and it really is harder to get snow in NC outside of the mountains. A supposedly favorable pattern for snow that worked in the past doesn't give us any greater chance for snow now than a supposedly unfavorable pattern. We just have to be lucky and that luck is getting less and less.

I don't think it's going to snow here at all this winter. Certainly not more than a trace. All the local mets forecasted above normal snow, too, because of the El Nino. A huge bust. I think it's time to face the truth that it doesn't matter anymore what kind of overall pattern we are in when it comes to getting snow here. For whatever reason our climate is different now and it really is harder to get snow in NC outside of the mountains. A supposedly favorable pattern for snow that worked in the past doesn't give us any greater chance for snow now than a supposedly unfavorable pattern. We just have to be lucky and that luck is getting less and less.
I'm not sure why people are giving you the clown emoji. You speak the truth.

y’all are some depressing sacks of ----, but no summer isn’t better. No bro, summer is the best season, you are guaranteed storms, even during the worst year, outdoor fun, beach time, and no stress about “snow”. Can’t wait to see Shane’s Bermuda brown up from OFBs and no storms to show for it

y’all are some depressing sacks of ----, but no summer isn’t better. No bro, summer is the best season, you are guaranteed storms, even during the worst year, outdoor fun, beach time, and no stress about “snow”. Can’t wait to see Shane’s Bermuda brown up from OFBs and no storms to show for it
Damn I'm always catching strays around here

Back