• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

It's like nothing is learned via experience these days.

This "great" pattern showing up in the longer range will end up transient and missing out again. There is nothing that stands out to me of actually producing much of anything.

The machine learning models say welcome to Spring; and I am with them.

How would y’all feel if you already had a good snow under your belt right now?
Relieved that the drought was over but tbh it's never enough.
Do you have enough $$$.
I've been married for over 30 years.
If my wife gave it to me tonight,
That doesn't mean I wouldn't want it again tomorrow.
The chase is part of the beauty.

Relieved that the drought was over but tbh it's never enough.
Do you have enough $$$.
I've been married for over 30 years.
If my wife gave it to me tonight,
That doesn't mean I wouldn't want it again tomorrow.
The chase is part of the beauty.
A good snowstorm is a lot like a vacation. A lot of the fun is in the anticipation leading up to it: then, if you’re like me, there’s a lot of doom and dread about leaving once I’m there. Then when I get home, I’m ready to go back.

A good snowstorm is a lot like a vacation. A lot of the fun is in the anticipation leading up to it: then, if you’re like me, there’s a lot of doom and dread about leaving once I’m there. Then when I get home, I’m ready to go back.

I think if more people took vacations to see snow, the doom and gloom would cease.

Wait who am I kidding.

I think I’m the only person on southernwx in Reynolds Coliseum rn

I think if more people took vacations to see snow, the doom and gloom would cease.

Wait who am I kidding.
Nope. There’s nothing better than a good snow at your own house. Especially if you have kids. Playing outside with them is the best. I have 3 and 2 that are still little so I have some years left. But I’m losing them fast so I wish whatever curse we are under down here will end soon.

It to buildig you ssnowpqcks off you coats! to helpl to cooling dowsn you worm evictions #q form you low presser "?

Edit
It's not too late for you to give us your snow map predictions for February and March. I would like to see it, I'm sure others would as well.

It's not too late for you to give us your snow map predictions for February and March. I would like to see it, I'm sure others would as well.
@ham thank you fro yuo questions.,? it you punting you win5ters al thq way to match and to now you goose is croooked IT time to you cliff driving

What happened to the Great pattern and good Chance of a Winter Storm the end of Jan early Feb some Were Screaming few weeks ago? How's that working out for ya?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
There’s no such thing as a great pattern anymore. Things don’t work like they used to.

You It You coming q to the right palace Jinny. IT a wise mam said building you hose upon the sand? You export Kitty Bump sqid it taking you snwo you not to get and, subtracit from you normals..=$ you kick to kick all you cans to spiring an now you godo patterns product negatively in you snwofall apartment THANK YOU take flow-up question
Jimmy’s name from now on : Jinny from the block

Back