• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The one silver lining living where I do is that “good” patterns pretty much always deliver. Of course the definition of “deliver” here is cooler than normal temps lmao.

Jan 2025 if we lucky
The bad thing is you can already tell that the storm track once again is not gonna work for the southeast mid-late feb. Pattern may be there but it’s gonna be more of the same arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee etc. Or maybe not even them. I know some will say you cant pay attention to that this far out but we know that’s what is coming.

It's supposed to get colder. And then it'll be dry. Then warm up and rain. And then we'll be in March and it's spring.
You should call big weather, mike maze, cat Campbell, and that guy that isn't very good on 17 and let them know your forecast and that theirs was wrong

The bad thing is you can already tell that the storm track once again is not gonna work for the southeast mid-late feb. Pattern may be there but it’s gonna be more of the same arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee etc. Or maybe not even them. I know some will say you cant pay attention to that this far out but we know that’s what is coming.
Based on what

Been since 91/92 winters that Raleigh had back to back snowless winters. I guess we were due.

And assuming this winter is snowless RDU's 30 yr avg will drop below 5" for the first time ever....4.94". It won't be long before we are in the 3s. For reference, in 1990, our 30yr avg was over 8".

Back