• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

That’s 18z! A lot has changed since 6pm. New wave sampled and Vodka cold is en route! ?
90s in Cuban and Cancun, coming our way… technically 90s are possible in a lot of the south in February and all the south come March even if unlikely … ooof… it was last February when models had Raleigh hitting 90 in feb.. we hit 85 or 86 I think in the end which is absurd

That’s actually a great question. Let’s ask the expert.
@Kitty Bump ?
You It You coming q to the right palace Jinny. IT a wise mam said building you hose upon the sand? You export Kitty Bump sqid it taking you snwo you not to get and, subtracit from you normals..=$ you kick to kick all you cans to spiring an now you godo patterns product negatively in you snwofall apartment THANK YOU take flow-up question

You It You coming q to the right palace Jinny. IT a wise mam said building you hose upon the sand? You export Kitty Bump sqid it taking you snwo you not to get and, subtracit from you normals..=$ you kick to kick all you cans to spiring an now you godo patterns product negatively in you snwofall apartment THANK YOU take flow-up question
thats-hot-hot.gif

1706762054136.gif

The problem I am seeing is the NBM is saying 0% across the board. (I didn't look at the mountains), but RDU, CLT, GSP, CAE.. zip, notta.

So while things look like they are "trending" okay with a "phase" situation.. over 100 models (bias corrected) are not budging as a whole.

I’m just not optimistic about this upcoming system. Seems like a lot of things have to go right that the models have going wrong right now. Maybe it’ll trend in our direction, but it could just as easily trend the wrong way. After these last few winters, it’s hard to ever be optimistic anymore. This isn’t the early 2010s any longer, never mind the 1980s. ?

Back