• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Mitch love your optimism.
Last winter combined with this one has beat me down.
I'm generally a realist.
I just don't see it.
Hope you can remind me if this in 8 or 9 weeks.
?‍♂️
I feel ya man. As much as I toot the horn of positivity non stop, I am actually a realist also. And I really REALLY like this pattern coming up for the back half of February. Personally, I am completely all in on it. No backing down now.

I feel ya man. As much as I toot the horn of positivity non stop, I am actually a realist also. And I really REALLY like this pattern coming up for the back half of February. Personally, I am completely all in on it. No backing down now.
Here's to hoping your right.
?

Interesting map...so for RDU its been the following 6" events since turn of the century. If we can somehow get another this year or next that would be 6 in 25 years. That's really not that bad. And hopefully that 8 year gap is the longest we got to deal with again.

1/2000
1/2002
2/2004
12/2010
1/2018

gfs-ens_z500_vort_eus_28.png

VCSZNYVewWtYIuXh_upload_t1667253366-IimjXs.jpg
Nicely edited to keep it PG...

Interesting map...so for RDU its been the following 6" events since turn of the century. If we can somehow get another this year or next that would be 6 in 25 years. That's really not that bad. And hopefully that 8 year gap is the longest we got to deal with again.

1/2000
1/2002
2/2004
12/2010
1/2018
I used to have the individual storm data in excel but I lost it. It would be interesting to see the return period on 6+/12+ for rdu

Mitch love your optimism.
Last winter combined with this one has beat me down.
I'm generally a realist.
I just don't see it.
Hope you can remind me of this in 8 or 9 weeks.
?‍♂️
You 10.0% correct " it a rough rod to being q sn9w lover in the south "but if you Enbsmel trend correct to be correct you gonna to have to batten down you hatchet! q ?

You typing return on you k3ybards to many tims llo!

You 10.0% correct " it a rough rod to being q sn9w lover in the south "but if you Enbsmel trend correct to be correct you gonna to have to batten down you hatchet! q ?

Excuse me...
I'm going to need a Kitty Bump thesaurus to understand this...
I am dyslexic so your confusing TF out of me.
Jimmy, SD, anyone pls interpret for me.

U prezin q Post reply on you m9us to many tims llo!

Back