• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Upstate going to be too far west this time?
That's my thoughts exactly at the moment. That's why I'm remaining quiet for now. This looks like massive disappointment for either the eastern crowd or the western crowd. If we don't all whiff and it remain off the coast which is a real possibility as well. But it definitely doesn't look like the storm to end the snow drought for all areas

the main deal will probably track over tn and give you rain tbh .

Funny dt even talking about that scenario now. Icon and Canadian and DT. What could go wrong
It's a possibility.
No doubt about that.
I don't rule out some mix with some sort of a Miller B transfer.

I’d like to see how this evolves over the next few days, but it sure feels like we are heading towards suppression city. It’s strange after watching so many cutters over the last few years.

I’d like to see how this evolves over the next few days, but it sure feels like we are heading towards suppression city. It’s strange after watching so many cutters over the last few years.
Not really strange. It's usually one or the other. There is a reason our snowfall averages are so low.

the main deal will probably track over tn and give you rain tbh .

Funny dt even talking about that scenario now. Icon and Canadian and DT. What could go wrong
I think if the Euro shows that, then that one becomes more plausible.

Back