• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

So either someone hacked my account and changed my avatar or a mod or admin changed it. Really not cool.
Hello I checked all of the staff action logs and no one has touched your account and the only logins are from your ip addresses. Hope this helps but it's strange it continue to blame/attack staff at this site

Last edited:
Hello I checked all of the staff action logs and no one has touched your account and the only logins are from your ip addresses. Hope this helps but it's strange it continue to blame/attack staff at this site
I said it could have been hacked. I didn't change it. Someone else did. It has happened in the past before, too. Not sure who did it or how but it was done by someone. Just very weird.

Last edited:
Looking deeper into the avatar issue tells me the new avatar was originally uploaded over a year ago and the change was initiated earlier this afternoon.

The problem is, aside from those details, I am in the dark. The logs have been purged.

Long tracker here. Expect some noise from your local Mets early this week. They’ll find a way to munk it up for us I’m sure. We need John Cesserich to come out of retirement to bring the mojo
I literally just posted without even reading this! ???
Great minds and such

Back