• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The CMC has snow so far South due to a secondary. Good luck with that working out. The big dog is a no no for this area.

I just like to be a realist. You want the rain snow line down to/almost to i95 and a low tracking across north central FL and off the coast.
You can be a realist, I can respect that. But you can’t ignore everything else either. Favoring the CMC & Icon over the GFS & Euro seems wild. But if they eventually nod to those two, which doesn’t happen a ton, then maybe we can respect the icon & CMC some more.

I just like to be a realist. You want the rain snow line down to/almost to i95 and a low tracking across north central FL and off the coast.
Wouldn't surprise me to see RDU in this boat in a couple days. ilmross mentioned this was a Va storm yesterday. It's still the best place to be overall imho.

The CMC has snow so far South due to a secondary. Good luck with that working out. The big dog is a no no for this area.
So the CMC is a warning shot when it's the only model showing no snow on the front end... but it's not worth the paper it's printed on when it shows secondary development a few hours later?

I'll agree with you that it's probably going to be tough to get significant snow down to KCAE, you guys are definitely in the game though. No reason to be negative about the best 7 day threat you've had in 5+ years.

We haven’t had a true winter storm in cola since 2014. 2 years ago was just a snow “event” only lasted 3-4 hours not long enough to even be considered a winter storm.

Back