• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Call me crazy but it's a little too early for the GFS to be shifting north for my liking... even with the storm still well South of us.

Long tracker here. Expect some noise from your local Mets early this week. They’ll find a way to munk it up for us I’m sure. We need John Cesserich to come out of retirement to bring the mojo
John was the best with winter storms. He knew not to weenie out with the forecast until go time. Justus is more of a weenie but a good Met.

Long tracker here. Expect some noise from your local Mets early this week. They’ll find a way to munk it up for us I’m sure. We need John Cesserich to come out of retirement to bring the mojo
It's really good to have an actual system to track. Seems like it's been a while.

We need Charlie Gertz to call it 2 and a half weeks prior to it happening...
Then it being glorious...
Like 88

John was the best with winter storms. He knew not to weenie out with the forecast until go time. Justus is more of a weenie but a good Met.
Chris will find away to sound the alarm Wo sounding the alarm.
Throwing phrases out like..
We are keeping our ? on this situation.

Or the models are beginning to sound the alarms in this timeframe...
This type of hype.

I really enjoy his method of forecasting.

Chris will find away to sound the alarm Wo sounding the alarm.
Throwing phrases out like..
We are keeping our ? on this situation.

Or the models are beginning to sound the alarms in this timeframe...
This type of hype.

I really enjoy his method of forecasting.
I think Chris loves winter weather as much as us. John being from Kansas prolly saw his fill so couldn’t care less lol

He really was. I knew when he was hyping a storm it was time to get excited. I watched him up until I got satellite which then I switched over to watching Atlanta stations (didn't carry ch 4). I enjoyed watching him immensely.

For those that can look at models without the chasing the snow part, this is worrisome imo.

cmc.png

icon.png

Back