• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I wish I could go back to the days when John Cessarich would say "things are about to get interesting". It was less stressful back then and super exciting. No other information or details (for me) other than the news weather. I would just about knock somebody's teeth out if they interrupted while it was on. Especially after having to wait and wait for the next news show. Staying up looking out the window into the light trying to be quiet and hiding my crazy. Those were the days.

Maybe if Robert would just come out and say we are going to have so much snow in Feb it will cave roofs in, our luck would change..Pssss!
I'm still bitter bout that dud year. PUKE. I'll take lies though at this point for entertainment purposes. Sweet nothings ?️??☃️❄️

Supposed to be 70 here tomorrow so pulled the first PTO day out of the bank hoping to get some outside stuff done! Also glad to get a break from keeping up with the wood stoves for a while.
My Grandma had a wood stove about ten years ago. My brother and I was about 18-20 years old, would take our pick-up-trucks into the woods and saw up some wood. load the truck and then haul it to her house. At that point the job is only half done. We had to split it by hand, stack it up next to the outside wall and then carried some into her house. That task pretty much took up a whole Saturday afternoon/evening. I know what you mean taking a break from the woodstove. I almost wanted to save my allowance just to give her so she can use her gas furnace.

Back