• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I love how ALL the long range comments that are positive, have a backhanded negative response in them now line: This is the look we e. Den waiting on all winter, but if X happens, it’s no bueno!
Makes it hard to have anything to look forward to
It seemed several years ago that the "in thing" became to be pessimistic.

This is from someone at the elementary school I went to a million years ago. I figured I would post here in case any of you would like to participate in a unique experience. I don't participate in "chain" type stuff but thought this was educational and different. Mods delete or move if not appropriate, no offence taken.

"My first grade is participating in a project called Valentine’s For America. We would like to get a valentine from each of the fifty states. We will have a map of the United States and as we get a valentine we will color that state on the map and display the card.
Our project centers around one of our social studies standards of learning where students use simple maps and globes to become familiar with locations and map features. I feel that receiving valentines from each state will reinforce this concept.
For this project to be successful, we need your help! Please send our class a valentine from your state. If you know a child specifically in our class, please note that inside your valentine. We will be looking forward to receiving your valentines.
Thank you for your help with this project.
Our address:
Green Valley Elementary
First Grade
3838 Overdale Road
Roanoke, Virginia 24018"

Back