• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yes extreme N and NW Georgia has a good chance. I was more talking about the north metro area.
Metro Atlanta is not getting anything frozen, freezing or even close. Highs in the mid fifties on Monday with falling temps on Tuesday afternoon. A little rain is possible Tuesday morning with temps in the lower forties. Wednesday will be cold and dry. Thursday will be a transition day but slightly warmer, high probably around 50. Friday will be a cold morning followed by a high in the mid fifties and rain will fall again Friday night and Saturday morning and then it will turn colder for Sunday. No snow is possible in the next 14 days. Fab February or die!

Metro Atlanta is not getting anything frozen, freezing or even close. Highs in the mid fifties on Monday with falling temps on Tuesday afternoon. A little rain is possible Tuesday morning with temps in the lower forties. Wednesday will be cold and dry. Thursday will be a transition day but slightly warmer, high probably around 50. Friday will be a cold morning followed by a high in the mid fifties and rain will fall again Friday night and Saturday morning and then it will turn colder for Sunday. No snow is possible in the next 14 days. Fab February or die!
I live in Forsyth County so my area (northern burbs) theoretically has a chance with more southern shifts, but I am not bullish at all.

I live in Forsyth County so my area (northern burbs) theoretically has a chance with more southern shifts, but I am not bullish at all.
I don't really view Forsyth County as the "metro", though. I look at is as more "foothills" or mountains...Yes, a 50 mile south shift might put you in the game in northern Forsyth County.

Any of these models go out to 1/26-1/27? I’ll be in Gerton, NC that weekend renting a cabin. I better see snow.

I don't really view Forsyth County as the "metro", though. I look at is as more "foothills" or mountains...Yes, a 50 mile south shift might put you in the game in northern Forsyth County.
All I know is that I have to get my car emissions done like the rest of the metro counties lol

Back