• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yeah I think it’s about time. When your getting drenched in rain mid winter what can you do.
It’s frustrating for sure. I felt like the system on the 16th had our name on it for NC and SC but that’s not looking like it’s going to happen and like Mitch West said the arctic air mas is just moderating and not really bleeding past the apps so I just get the feeling we’ll have to move on to February before we can work up another pattern that works for us in the Carolinas.

This winter has been so boring down this way so far all winter and all I can hope for is that this verifies on the 18th God I hope so because us people below I-20 needs snow love too and I'm no longer in Tuscaloosa I've moved further south which sucks even moreView attachment 140810
You're practically in Columbus, Ga now. Hopefully, you, I, and numerous others can get a decent snow storm in the next couple of months.

Probably realize that winters average let's say 14 inches of precip and .6 of that is snow so chances are 95.7143% of the time it's going to rain

giphy.gif

Back