• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Tight gradient over the city of Atlanta. 4 inches imby to a dusting in N. fulton County, GA. Still feel like this is going to go NW alittle.
I just got a feeling of last year's storm with the look of things. Watch this thing jump NW tomorrow or Thursday. It's still coming NW and I have a feeling some will be very disappointed in the end that were expecting snow again.

Shoot, if it comes northwest, let it come northwest enough that the area I'm heading to this weekend gets a good snow.

I wonder how long it will be before Watches are issued ? Ive seen them issued 2 days in advance in many cases.

I just got a feeling of last year's storm with the look of things. Watch this thing jump NW tomorrow or Thursday. It's still coming NW and I have a feeling some will be very disappointed in the end that were expecting snow again.
I am pulling for you guys, this might be your best shot for the winter. heck, this could end up being a good hit for most of us.

Good lord that nam run at 84. I wouldn't even care about not getting much through Saturday to take my chances with that h5 look

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For you Atlanta folks, this really has snowpocolypse 2014 written all over it. Nam caught the system first.. Shifting NW slowly... Starts showing impacts in Central Ga... Next in line is a WSW for Central GA a day and a half out (so tomorrow evening) (seems plausable)... Then media saying that metro will only get flurries and a dusting.. Then it trends nw at the last second and atl gets 2-3" with gridlock traffic.

Back