• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Wonder if the Super 7 games are still being played today? Just the thought of southern boys playing football in 4" of snow... lmao
My daughter’s school in Atlanta is still going ahead with football practice. In blinding snow. In the south. Then they will turn all those teenagers loose on the snow covered roads. People have lost their GD minds. :mad:

I tried to drive up towards suches. Roads covered and car starting sliding. Not worth having a wreck. Pouring snow in Lumpkin county ga. 32

Finally got updated from my family in Northwest Georgia. They said it's "coming down pretty good" and they went around some backroads and snow was starting to cover them. Hate that I'm not there, but I need to finish school (for now) and I couldn't have gotten there before sometime today (but my parents chose to not go until tomorrow).

Mix line is down to 31 miles from my house. Doubt it makes it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think he lives in Youngsville, so my house isn't too far away. Wonder if it makes it that far SE.

I think he lives in Youngsville, so my house isn't too far away. Wonder if it makes it that far SE.
If we keep getting heavier precip like we are right now I wouldn't be surprised if the mix line made it into nw and north wake

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And here...we...go!

D20_A0570-0390-4_ABB-_BB23-1_F82_F1_CAE7_D9.png

I tried to drive up towards suches. Roads covered and car starting sliding. Not worth having a wreck. Pouring snow in Lumpkin county ga. 32
Still holding steady at 33 at the park and rec community center, here in Dahlonega. Also 33 at my house on 52 East. So close!

Reports of sleet in Durham, I've got eyes on sleet and rain just south in Pittsboro. Temps dropped from 39° to 36° here in the last hour and change according to AccuWeather.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back