• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

upper 30s and sleet starting to turn my porch white here in Sylacauga

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

So frustrated with these local mets in ATL, we all sit here and followed this storm and it was definitely hard to call and has had potential to go either way in many areas but the blow off attitude that many of them had even as far as yesterday afternoon, I believe their are gonna bust big time on their initial forecasts and that s fine as long as you just didn't be so dismissive at first
I think that attitude is a reason why schools are still open.

I'm in the Avondale area of Birmingham car showing 32 degrees its fairly accurate most of the time.... moderate snow falling

So frustrated with these local mets in ATL, we all sit here and followed this storm and it was definitely hard to call and has had potential to go either way in many areas but the blow off attitude that many of them had even as far as yesterday afternoon, I believe their are gonna bust big time on their initial forecasts and that s fine as long as you just didn't be so dismissive at first

I agree, and the sad part about it is that they act like they were on board the whole time and were the first ones to forecast what is really happening.

They were sticking with how we’ve performed historically. Last year was a total bust for most of ATL. We are right on the edge again with this storm plus temps are a problem for real accumulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precip field gonna verify much further NW vs what models were showing
Yeah, looks like it's moving NNE coming out of Louisiana! Lots of big things coming today, busts low and high, will be fun to watch

:(
3ce1c5a15b1474a31a2bd0d55f097413.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back