• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Well the state of SC is out of this one. Probably the only winter storm this part of the country gets this winter.

I'm actually a little nervous about being in "dry slotted". I need that band 20 miles north of me to move south and calm my nerves.
I wouldn't worry too much. Your gonna be fine . I'd swap locations with you right now

Wife works at UAB and I cannot believe they have not at least delayed to buy themselves time. I do not feel comfortable with her taking I-20 into downtown from 7:15-8:00. Surely they will announce it soon. I mean we are already getting decent snow down here at the house. My temp is also steadily dropping.

So frustrated with these local mets in ATL, we all sit here and followed this storm and it was definitely hard to call and has had potential to go either way in many areas but the blow off attitude that many of them had even as far as yesterday afternoon, I believe their are gonna bust big time on their initial forecasts and that s fine as long as you just didn't be so dismissive at first

Back