• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Fantasy Maps

whatalife

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
The "It's" part is what's so scary ... never know around here what "it" is ... ;)
I guess it’s the same as saying... “It depends on what your definition of is is.” #thanksbill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
All this is making me think is, "Damn, I really miss December 2010." We had so many opportunities for wintry weather in that month/year than I can remember for any December. We almost had snow on the 8th (fell as virga, never reached the surface), I got a surprise 1/2 inch of snow imby on the 12th (don't know if the airport got anything), we had ice/sleet on the 15th in Atlanta/North Georgia, and of course we can't forget the best event of them all the White Christmas. That alone made Christmas 2010 the best Christmas ever, I never thought I would be alive to see a White Christmas in Atlanta.

Snowman63

Reaction score
I'm adding the clown map from 12z GFS from 11/28/2017. This thread should be interesting to look back and see which if any of the fantasy storms actually became reality. Hopefully more clown maps to follow...

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Lets bring a few of these to life this Winter. This should be a fun and relaxing place to dream, laugh and maybe cry at the same time....
This is the only thread I made and only had 18 post in it. I suck and will never make one again. But please feel free to post fantasy maps if you choose. :)

Ollie Williams

It Gon’ Rain
Reaction score

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Hmmm. I actually made this thread about a month ago. This one is older, but mine saves the same purpose, to post weenie clown maps. I have gotten off track on posting from our last wintery chances on posting the maps, if anybody could help, that would be great. The one below serves the same purpose but is a bit more organized.
https://southernwx.com/community/threads/autumn-digital-model-ensemble-winter-thread.634/
Yes please use yours, mine has cursed this place and I apologize to everyone. Maybe your will do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk