• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Personally I'd rather see it warm up now, but if it's gonna be brutal cold in March at least let me get some wintry to avoid the shutout. Cold freezing mornings killing off vegetation without any wintry just adding insult to injury on this pathetic winter

Agreed. This winter not only sucked, but is a troll.

Gfs, and gefs are also trolls and they suck too.

We need to weenie emoji back. Nicky really wants one.
Yeah, he really likes weenie! ??
It is actually still twilight at around 10 pm here in July and August. They are trying to pass a bill here to stay on DST all year long! I would like that!

Interesting that your averages are cooler than Bowling Green. Their averages are 60/38. Nashville is 62/40.
Being on the highland rim helps give me a climate That’s a tick colder then bowling green and a good amount cooler than nashville. The difference in snow in White House compared to Nashville is actually pretty decent. I always tell anyone who moves to Nashville to do yourself a favor and move 35 minutes north on the rim with a bit of elevation. In the biggest snows I’ve had as much as 4 more inches than Nashville. During lighter snow events nashville routinely ends up with a dusting to a half inch while areas on the highland rim hit 1-2 inches.

White house
E0DE7179-016B-4FAE-A0CC-92F537E72589.jpeg
Bowling Green

8E863828-F66F-4676-96B0-FB58B79EEFC5.jpeg

Bye Bye winter weather. Now the big boys can have some fun!
Laugh Out Loud, we didn't even have a winter. One cold front in Dec and one in March was it; you've had "fun" the whole rest of the time and it's about to be warm to hot for the next 6 -7 months. It's ok, they'll be a real winter again one day.

Laugh Out Loud, we didn't even have a winter. One cold front in Dec and one in March was it; you've had "fun" the whole rest of the time and it's about to be warm to hot for the next 6 -7 months. It's ok, they'll be a real winter again one day.
Yep, just happy I get wall to wall heat for 6-7 months. Party Time!

Back