• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

@Broken024

Are your allergies bothering you yet this year? I finally went to an ENT. They got me on this Flonase sensimist. You need to try it if you haven't. This is the first time in years I've gone through this time of year without any sinus pressure and pain at all.
Costco has their brand that is much cheaper

Average high is 58. Average low is 35.4 for this date. High yesterday was 42.8 and the low was 32. It’s felt dang cold with how warm we’ve been.
Interesting that your averages are cooler than Bowling Green. Their averages are 60/38. Nashville is 62/40.

Average high is 58. Average low is 35.4 for this date. High yesterday was 42.8 and the low was 32. It’s felt dang cold with how warm we’ve been.
Average high in this neck of the woods in the first half of January is 47 F. Today, March 14, it tops out at 38 F with howling winds. About to drop below freezing now. No month on the calendar can produce below normal temperatures like March.

Not really sure where to put this but the family and I are moving back north next week and I just wanted to give a quick thanks to all the posters on here! There really is such a glut of knowledge on this board and I've learned a ton just observing. I will miss tracking some of the extreme weather down here with y'all.

Not really sure where to put this but the family and I are moving back north next week and I just wanted to give a quick thanks to all the posters on here! There really is such a glut of knowledge on this board and I've learned a ton just observing. I will miss tracking some of the extreme weather down here with y'all.
How far north are you moving ?

Personally I'd rather see it warm up now, but if it's gonna be brutal cold in March at least let me get some wintry to avoid the shutout. Cold freezing mornings killing off vegetation without any wintry just adding insult to injury on this pathetic winter

Personally I'd rather see it warm up now, but if it's gonna be brutal cold in March at least let me get some wintry to avoid the shutout. Cold freezing mornings killing off vegetation without any wintry just adding insult to injury on this pathetic winter
It doesn’t get much worse than this. We get a crappy winter followed by a crappy early spring and no snow to show for it.

Back