• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I hate to rush my life away but in 14 months at age 52 I'll be able to retire with full benefits, it cannot get here soon enough. What a disaster this job has become and burnout after 28 yrs is very real

Sorry back to regular winter sucks programming

Yes you will. Gonna be magic for a broad swath in WNC. Fat flakes. I’m jealous
Yeah I was booked between blowing rock and Boone. Feel like I will probably need to be in Avery for this one to feel comfortable or atleast closer to the state line. Probably rebook tomorrow when I can see all the high res. I like beech but if I'm not skiing I'd rather not be up there.

Yeah I was booked between blowing rock and Boone. Feel like I will probably need to be in Avery for this one to feel comfortable or atleast closer to the state line. Probably rebook tomorrow when I can see all the high res. I like beech but if I'm not skiing I'd rather not be up there.
Cashiers?

Canceled my meager 4000' cabin and am looking into this elevation. I will find the snow somewhere.
Just rent a small plane and fly around anywhere under the bowling ball at 6,000 ft. The pilot can throw out all the flaps and cruise around at 85 knots for you. You will see snow, guaranteed!

Alright Carolina boys, y'all can hand the keys over the GA/AL crew, we can take if from here (narrator voice: little did he know, the storm would should shift all the way to Memphis by the weekend).
Check the visor. I put them up there on Monday ?

Back