• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Every solution will be different with an ULL forecast. Atlanta now got their turn per NAM.

Expect this to continue all around the place.

These are the worst types of weather events to track model by model run. Especially for those with anxiety. Be careful.

giphy.gif

ref1km_ptype.us_se.png

I don't understand why its so difficult to forecast 48-72 hours in advance. In this day and age we should know with almost 100% certainty what will happen in that time range.

2 weeks ago here we had a winter storm warning and even a few hours out nobody could get it right ? didn't even snow for real

I'm just to the south of the precipitation being depicted on the latest GFS run, this is going to be a nausea inducing four days of torture.

Reactions: SD
Is it bad that I’m not excited about this system because I know exactly how I will get burned…
I’m trying to keep myself from getting invested in this because it truly seems like threading a needle. It could work out, but I’m far from confident and it probably won’t.

I hate the Euro with a passion. Winters would be so much more fun without it. Sure it still wouldn't snow but at least we could have fun with threats up until inside hr 48. It has only barely entertained this possibility from 0Z to 12Z yesterday and then quickly backed off. And we all know it'll be right regardless of what the GFS and NAM say. The GFS will cave today and the NAM will cave tomorrow. I guarantee it

Last edited:
Back