• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Don't get me wrong we needed this rain but I'm just imagining if it had been a snowstorm ??? were still way behind climo here Screenshot_20230208-140004.png

The shutout may continue for much of upstate SC and the Charlotte area if the GFS is right. Not even much precip north of I-85.

Edit: It gets a little better after 12z, but Greenville on to the west is shut out.

I would not be shocked if we see a sunny and dry weekend. I guess we will see if this run starts a trend or not.

Robert wxsouth has always been solid in forecasting these ULL's. I know he can tend to hype, but he has solid track record forecasting these things.

By this time tomorrow, we'll be less than 3 days away, so I imagine by then we should pretty much know what's going to happen ?

The totals depicted on the GFS would be 1973 like for cities such as Statesboro, I'm right on the very edge in the area that is showing around four inches. Seeing as how I haven't had a system that produced over an inch of snow since February 12, 2010, you might as well lay lay very little stock in the output that was produced with this run.

Back