• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Idk what’s more irresponsible than posting 384 hr gfs operational stratosphere maps. It’s worse than snow maps if I’m being honest because as bad as the gfs is in the troposphere that far out, it’s that much worse at 10mb.

If you do that and you’re a meteorologist, you deserve to get called out for it
I've been saying this for years! lol. you're 100% right. He might as well post 384hr clown maps. No different than posting the occasional 10mb fantasy run.

Idk what’s more irresponsible than posting 384 hr gfs operational stratosphere maps. It’s worse than snow maps if I’m being honest because as bad as the gfs is in the troposphere that far out, it’s that much worse at 10mb.

If you do that and you’re a meteorologist, you deserve to get called out for it
As a mere mortal and a man of the people, I will continue to post these images.

Jimmy still lurking. Just haven’t had anything positive to add these last 4 weeks. Never say die ☃️

Appreciate y’all. Yeah I was told I’ll probably have to shave it eventually for the job but some lucky people get by with it so you never know! Hell of an experience though hope I can go in and get some more practice soon
That's awesome man. I think you should get the job and then grow it back.

I guess I’m all in? Meanwhile, plants are starting to bloom and my nose is running from the pollen. ?

I guess I’m all in? Meanwhile, plants are starting to bloom and my nose is running from the pollen. ?
26 imby this morning, nothing close to blooming..... y'all got a serious heat island thing going on over there in Durham

Back