• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

So then you would agree that the "said chaos" is a 2 way street.....reading into my comments and the choice to react to said comments??

Are "challenging" posts not allowed?

Just doing my part to keep you guys busy!!
I would prefer questioning or clarifying posts instead of challenging and aggressive ones. I know tone is hard to infer in print, but your posting style over a long period of time is well documented. There are many examples of speaking in absolutes and not showing interest or value in others' opinions. Most things you post are argumentative instead of showing a perceived desire to have a meaningful dialogue with other members, which is the reason most of us are here.

That's all I have to say. I wanted to be as real as I could to let you know how many of us perceive your posts. I hope that you take no offense to my posts, because that was not my intent. Feel free to send me a dm if you want to continue this conversation.

18z is unrealistic. Flood waters would freeze. On to the ensembles, anyway.
I experienced something similar a few years ago when I lived in Massachusetts. Big cutter caused rapid snowmelt and put down 2 inches of rain. It flooded the yard and the next day it dropped back into the teens and froze everything. I had huge frozen puddles that stayed there until spring.

Back