• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2024-25 Discussion

Not. Good though. He goes with warm with I 100 percent agree…. Because he loves the hype up of cold …

If JB’s current forecast were to not be later cooled, it would easily be his warmest final forecast for the SE/E US since at least 2014-5. (I don’t have access to the ones right before 2014-5.) The key is whether or not he’ll cool it down substantially like he did in late Nov for 20-21. The weenie and business side of him both want to do this again so badly and I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he does just that/if that is planned.

20-21 initial forecast made in Aug:
IMG_9582.png

20-21 much colder update made in late Nov:
IMG_9583.png

If JB’s current forecast were to not be later cooled, it would easily be his warmest final forecast for the SE/E US since at least 2014-5. (I don’t have access to the ones right before 2014-5.) The key is whether or not he’ll cool it down substantially like he did in late Nov for 20-21. The weenie and business side of him both want to do this again so badly and I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he does just that/if that is planned.

20-21 initial forecast made in Aug:
View attachment 151790

20-21 much colder update made in late Nov:
View attachment 151791
The outcome was alot colder that winter for sure

Back