• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2019-20 Discussion

This is the winter of the slider or two... Latitude vs longitude snow. Book it. I have zero reasoning, just gut feeling.

Good start to met winter, according to this model!
#BACKLOADEDB71D4D31-553C-4553-B413-EFDEB957D198.png

I see an ssw, probably won’t do us any good though lol
We might actually end up needing one here shortly. The wait time for those effect to be felt down where we are is like a month and a half or so ... if we get it soon it may hit us in the core of the winter when we need it to hit

We might actually end up needing one here shortly. The wait time for those effect to be felt down where we are is like a month and a half or so ... if we get it soon it may hit us in the core of the winter when we need it to hit
For the last several years those have turned out as worthless as Cohens SAI. ?
I'm hanging my hat on finally getting a -NAO. If we finally do and still find a way to torch I'm throwing my paws up for good. There literally will be nothing left after that.

Here it is, towards the end of October ... less than a month into fall ... we have a few threads to complain about weather in varying contexts, but after reading today's and yesterday's and the day before's posts, though I've never stared a thread and really don't want to, it may be time ... "Suicide Watch" ... :eek:

Back