• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2019-20 Discussion

Should we just cancel winter already?? Too depressing in here, think I'll boycott this thread and wait to see what actually happens.

For as warm, overall, the winters have been we've had some pretty good winter storms. 2018 was probably my favorite winter since 2004 and the early Dec snowfall was nice too. If we get completely skunked I will be disappointed...kind of jinxed us now though. :rolleyes:

Cansips is my jam! Not a bad look! Love all the western heat looks!View attachment 24807View attachment 24808View attachment 24809
Turns out TT was having trouble properly displaying the Cansip, the corrected version looks more realistic SMH
cansips_z500a_us_3.png
cansips_z500a_us_4.png
cansips_z500a_us_5.png

Folks,
Winter will be here ... in about 5 to 7 weeks. It'll be typical ... some cold, some cold rain ... some flurries ... some ice (except down here) ... then it'll get colder ... how much is anyone's guess right now ... but there is no reason, based on modeling, that January can't be one to post about ...
:rolleyes:

Folks,
Winter will be here ... in about 5 to 7 weeks. It'll be typical ... some cold, some cold rain ... some flurries ... some ice (except down here) ... then it'll get colder ... how much is anyone's guess right now ... but there is no reason, based on modeling, that January can't be one to post about ...
Routing for you down there Phil. You may not always get some snow, however, I hope you get freezes down there to get rid of those nasty frogs. ;)

Folks,

That’s right! Everyone take a deep breath and reapeat after me. WINTER IS COMING...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will it take alot to get the GLAAM neutral or even positive before winter starts? So far, i feel like we have a few more things going for us this year.

A warmer Indian Ocean increases the likelihood of a modoki El Niño, which intern increases the STJ in the southeast.

If this winter becomes a modoki and fails, I wish to move to ban the word modoki. Lol. It is beginning to rank up there with "rates will overcome!" And "the warm nose is overplayed"

754a6c14dde29570ca60b0c32ea2759b.jpg

Is this good or bad?

Every smiling face Ben Noll post I have seen lately has been bad for us. I assume when I see a JB or Judah Cohen post, it will be positive for winter lovers in the east. When I see a Ben Noll post, I assume negative.

Back