• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Weather videos

Shaggy is one of those poor graduating kids you see running for their lives at the Rose High Graduation 1993, a monster supercell was coming and they did not cancel it and let everyone get in place.....the winds were easy 60-80 mph those tall light poles you see all came down so right after the power goes out all hell breaks loose and frankly they are lucky no one died or was seriously injured

I was sitting in the bleachers across from where this was filmed, being a weather geek I knew we were in deep trouble so I told my parents to take our grandparents to their cars and luckily they got there in time, about 20 secs before the lights went out a cop who was standing in the bleachers had a call come over her radio which was turned up really loud that went something like " get those damn people out of the bleachers a tornado is coming" well 100 people heard that and full on panic broke out.....

Man I hadnt seen that video in a decade or more lol. That's one day I'll never forget.

Back