• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Weather videos

Shaggy

Reaction score
As weather fans how many of you get lost on youtube searching for the craziest storm videos you can find? Maybe we can have this thread to post those favorites people find. Just found this one a minute ago. No idea how fast the winds get but I'd bet 90 to 100 at a minimum.

These next 2 are from a tornadic cell that hit back in 2015 I think. This video is near bell arthur over towards a road where the tornado was reported by a spotter. Mostly fields and woods out here so luckily no damage. Another cell put down an EF 3 just east of us.

well just found the youtube of all youtube channels. Holy SMOKES some of these videos!! Click playlist top right corner and check some of those out

That was awesome

well just found the youtube of all youtube channels. Holy SMOKES some of these videos!! Click playlist top right corner and check some of those out

That is an Intense video. You can hear the building and glass breaking apart. Sad that it did kill his wife who was in another part of the house.

Can we post hail storms, snow storms and ice storms in here as well?

Can we post hail storms, snow storms and ice storms in here as well?

Any awesome videos landslides, earthquakes, hail, wind, snow, ice storms, hurricanes. Let's see the best of those kinds of videos from around the world. I think as a weather community we all have that sciencey streak in us along with a fascination with the extreme events.

Shaggy is one of those poor graduating kids you see running for their lives at the Rose High Graduation 1993, a monster supercell was coming and they did not cancel it and let everyone get in place.....the winds were easy 60-80 mph those tall light poles you see all came down so right after the power goes out all hell breaks loose and frankly they are lucky no one died or was seriously injured

I was sitting in the bleachers across from where this was filmed, being a weather geek I knew we were in deep trouble so I told my parents to take our grandparents to their cars and luckily they got there in time, about 20 secs before the lights went out a cop who was standing in the bleachers had a call come over her radio which was turned up really loud that went something like " get those damn people out of the bleachers a tornado is coming" well 100 people heard that and full on panic broke out.....

Back