• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Henri

I'm not sure what I think of this. I don't know the NE well. This will cause historical damage?

hrrr_ref_frzn_neus_5.png

I'm not sure what I think of this. I don't know the NE well. This will cause historical damage?
Yup. Some areas saw 4-8” last night before Henri even gets there later today. Historical flooding is a given in some areas. Idk about the wind/power but some areas will be without it for a week I think.

Last edited:
Yeah, Henri has been looking like a decent little storm since yesterday in the evening.

I see the flooding is already getting bad.

Latest recon shows a fairly weak system overall wind wise, peak winds on the last passes of recon had 50-60 mph winds.....you might see a few gust to cane strength right on the coast but that will be the higher end,.....surge might be a problem though a lot of that coastline has north to south running rivers and bays and a south wind will pile it up.....inland flooding will be the big story once this thing has dumped 5-8" over the interior parts of NE...

If anywhere gets a hurricane force wind gust it will be here.....

Block Island is taking a direct hit from the core and sustained right at 40 gusting to 68 mph....they got the worse part of the center but still that east side out towards Buzzards Bay might see some gust close to this as well.

Back