• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Gonzalo

Looking pretty good, good thing it's July and not August and it's path is to the graveyard as others have said...

If the storm slows down and and strengthens it could very well survive the hostile environment? Plus pull more north as it gets stronger. I've also noticed the size of the storm is flexing little more.

If the storm slows down and and strengthens it could very well survive the hostile environment? Plus pull more north as it gets stronger. I've also noticed the size of the storm is flexing little more.
Survive yes but even CAT5 struggles in the graveyard of the eastern Caribbean. If it goes north, then no weakening but likely recurve.

Survive yes but even CAT5 struggles in the graveyard of the eastern Caribbean. If it goes north, then no weakening but likely recurve.
I understand completely, I'm not all that great when it comes to tropical discussion but I learn from you guys a lot. Hey thanks for informing me!!!

Gfs didnt change much and kept the general idea as previous runs.

After 35 years of tracking storms and many of those during the internet years I'll always have one seed of doubt until the models handle the short term correctly. One sure fire way to have the models "mess up" is if they poorly handle strength and size.

Back