• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Fred

Interesting you got the northernmost storms riding upwards With bunches of shear and then the supercellular stuff to the southeast. Stuff to the southeast has highest ceiling. But the stuff to the north is riding a wave of windshear. Watch the area to the southeast as some of these may become well established mesocyclones. Especially if isolatedScreenshot_20210817-152722.png

5c96da2e2e0db54aa86aaabfe50fb0e9.jpg

This last squall has some gusty winds with it. Nice wind driven rain I’d guess we gusted briefly to 50mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go like I said. Very well established supercell. Very tight rotation. Possibility for a strong tornado hereScreenshot_20210817-160132.png

Literal debris on CC. Hook echo heading towards a populated town. Where is everybody that was posting earlier this is the most impressive cell and velocity couplet all day!Screenshot_20210817-160254.png

Back