• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Elsa

The National Hurricane Center finally adjusted the track westward bringing the center of the remnants almost directly over the triangle.

The National Hurricane Center finally adjusted the track westward bringing the center of the remnants almost directly over the triangle.

Yeah hrrr is furthest east right now and the 3knam is way out to the west. Central or eastern piedmont certainly seems solid for a decent rain event. New convective burst has started so it might hold intensity until landfall. Who knows with this storm it's been so up and down.

Yeah hrrr is furthest east right now and the 3knam is way out to the west. Central or eastern piedmont certainly seems solid for a decent rain event. New convective burst has started so it might hold intensity until landfall. Who knows with this storm it's been so up and down.
Some lightning around the center now so it's definitely trying one last time before LF, but running out of time

From what it looks like Elsa tracks right over me and @SD cant be more bullseye than that .. all about now casting now .. hrrr had some gusty winds even up to 40 mph with the heaviest bands

From what it looks like Elsa tracks right over me and @SD cant be more bullseye than that .. all about now casting now .. hrrr had some gusty winds even up to 40 mph with the heaviest bands

Most coastal plains counties have been added to the TS watch area. We may see some gusts to 40mph but I have my doubts unless we get really heavy bands or some baroclinic help.

Back