• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Nestor

Hi Rosie. Congrats on the big rain amount!
Does the site you got this at also cover counties in GA? If so, would you please post the link to the general site? Thanks in advance.
Hi Rosie. Congrats on the big rain amount!
Does the site you got this at also cover counties in GA? If so, would you please post the link to the general site? Thanks in advance.
CoCoRaHS

Poll: Should a name ever be retired for doing something good? Debate now.

How in the world can the heavy rain cut off be so close? My buddy down in Barnesville was in the flood with me. I guess the train was just that much east of you. I haven't checked but I bet I have another half inch in the pot, and it's semi roaring again out there now. Not that 2.5 isn't a lot, but you are so close and I'm close to 5. T
I got cut off from the heaviest to my south and east. Ended up with 1.29" so I'm not complaining. 1.76" for the week. That's good enough, especially with lower temps, to get soil moisture up a bit. Could use about 10" more in short order to get rid of the drought and re-fill the small ponds.

My final Nestor total was ~2". This brings Oct to a very generous 6"+ and it will have a chance to reach the 7-8" range by the end of the month.

Back