• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

Until the Hurricane Hunters fly in tomorrow, I would take all paths and strengths with a grain of salt as well. We should know better by tomorrow, assuming the mission isn't cancelled.
You articulate so much better than I ... :cool:

12z EPS
f1079ee1eb5aacbe3740e97a6f31f602.png

12z gefs
c99b201958bf2c3a337a3babd0131205.png

Gefs is slowly heading towards the eps and euro solution it appears . Either way, one is going have an extreme bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12z EPS
f1079ee1eb5aacbe3740e97a6f31f602.png

12z gefs
c99b201958bf2c3a337a3babd0131205.png

Gefs is slowly heading towards the eps and euro solution it appears . Either way, one is going have an extreme bust

At this stage of the game, that's the real fun part - guessing ...
Wanna start a pre-COC/recon pool? Winner gets a ride in the Humvee to the airport for a jaunt on the plane? :D

At this stage of the game, that's the real fun part - guessing ...
Wanna start a pre-COC/recon pool? Winner gets a ride in the Humvee to the airport for a jaunt on the plane? :D

That's the thing the models don't known what to key on. I'm still in the euro camp. The pool should be if recon actually goes out tomorrow .....

That's the thing the models don't known what to key on. I'm still in the euro camp. The pool should be if recon actually goes out tomorrow .....

Start the pool when ready - but plan to drive the H2 to G'ville to pick me up for a ride to the airport and a jaunt back on the jet ... 'cause I'm gonna win for sure this time ... LOL

HWRF seems to be sluggish, and towards the Euro, but the NAVGEM is back North again, going from just south of Louisiana, then westward toward Texas.
If and when there is a COC the dart game begins ... until then, it's barroom disco

No surprise but the 18z NAM is 100 percent trending towards the euro its way west this run

NHC Update:
A broad area of low pressure located over the northwestern Caribbean
Sea is producing a large area of disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Gradual development of this system is expected while
it moves slowly northwestward across the Yucatan Peninsula on Sunday
and over the southern or central Gulf of Mexico early next week,
where a tropical or subtropical cyclone is likely to form.
Regardless of development, heavy rains are expected over portions of
Central America, the Yucatan Peninsula, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands,
and western Cuba during the next several days. An Air Force Reserve
Hurricane Hunter aircraft is scheduled to investigate this system on
Sunday, if necessary.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.

Back